Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3: Magic of Family & Fellowship with Loved Ones

Christmas Countdown
Day 3: Magic of Family & Fellowship with Loved Ones

Thought:  If you have a big family like me, making the rounds to visit everyone can seem overwhelming during the holidays.  Even in small families, strife between family members can cause people to grumble and can ruin the holiday spirit.  My prayer today is that we would stop and appreciate every single person that God placed in our family.  Love each of them for who they are.  Make the choice to enjoy each other's company.  Celebrate the gift of family!

Verse: Luke 15:31-32 (Parable of the Lost Son)
" 'My son,' the father said, 'you are always with me, and everything I have is yours.  But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' "

Song: CeeLo Green Featuring The Muppets!  All I Need Is Love


No comments:

Post a Comment