Saturday, October 30, 2010

Take it Easy

As the Eagles would say, "don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy."

I'm learning to slow myself down right now! Some people tend to live in the fast lane, but others tend to be more laid back and just go with the flow. I've been stuck in the fast lane for too long now! Sometimes I blame it on life as a teacher- life in a big city- or just my personality. I have to remind myself daily to take a deep breath and move a little bit slower so I can enjoy the time I have on earth. God didn't put us here to "get in, get out, and get on with it." He put us here to build relationships, learn from each other, and LOVE.

Excerpts from Luke 10:25-37
"What must I do to inherit eternal life?"
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind. And love your neighbor as yourself."

Some of the most powerful words in the Bible!

No comments:

Post a Comment