Wednesday, May 12, 2010

God is always at work!

Do you ALWAYS feel God working in your life? Probably not. However, when you do FEEL Him "working" on you - what's your response?

Right now, I can totally feel God working in my life. He's helping me find a path for my career (by opening doors and letting me shine.) He's speaking to me through sermons and Bible Fellowship lessons. He's helping me remember to hand over my stress and let Him take care of things. He's helping me see things in a new perspective, too. I feel like I understand the "bigger picture" of life - more so than ever before! When I listen to people, I'm taking the time to REALLY listen and try to understand so that I can empathize better. I still catch myself reverting back to "old Katie" sometimes - but at least I'm catching it before I totally revert back. I'm even watching and enjoying the History Channel now! I've realized that TV (and multimedia in general) is such JUNK sometimes. It's a waste of time and energy! (Now don't get me wrong - I love to "veg out" and be entertained every once in a while...but too much of a good thing can be bad in the long run.) I'm enjoying LIFE and LEARNING more. I'd rather take walks, enjoy good conversation, or read a book.

So back to my question - Do you always feel God working in your life? Probably not - but I believe He's always working in our lives and in our hearts....we just might not always realize it until later. However, during the times that you can definitely see Him at work - PRAISE Him for it! It's nice to know that we have Him on our side, and it's comforting knowing that He is looking out for our best interest all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment